Media contact (for journalist enquiries only)
Oliver Ring - Marketing & PR
Tel: 0345 362 3109
NOTES TO EDITORS:
About my|deposits Northern Ireland:
- my|deposits Northern Ireland is the trading name of Tenancy Deposit (NI) Limited.
- Tenancy Deposit (NI) Limited is a subsidiary of Tenancy Deposit Solutions Limited, a company jointly owned by the National Landlords Association and HFIS plc T/A Hamilton Fraser Insurance (the Scheme Administrator) to deliver both a custodial and insurance-based tenancy deposit scheme (TDS) in Northern Ireland, under contract from the Department for Social Development (DSD).
- Landlords and letting agents wishing to use the scheme are required to register with the Scheme Administrator. They can find out more and visiting www.mydepositsni.co.uk
- Registered members of the Scheme are able to protect and unprotect deposits at the beginning and end of tenancies.
- The custodial service is free for landlords and tenants. In the event of a dispute at the end of the tenancy agreement, both parties are offered access to Dispute Resolution Mechanism (DRM). This procedure will be evidence-based, relying on documentation and records.