Benefits at a glance
- You lodge the deposit with us
- We hold it in a secure bank account
- Fast release of the deposit at the end of tenancy
- Free Dispute Resolution Mechanism
How it works
Once you have received the deposit from your tenant you have:
- 14 days to protect it with a scheme
- 28 days to pass key information to the tenant.
Beware: Penalties apply
A tenant can report a landlord/agent to the local council if they fail to protect, and/or provide key information within the specified time limits.
Councils have the power to issue fixed penalties.