Benefits at a glance
- You hold the deposit for the tenancy duration
- You have the freedom to resolve any issues directly with your tenant
- We are here to help with any formal disputes
- Free Dispute Resolution
How it works
Once you have received the deposit from your tenant you have:
- 14 days to protect it with a scheme
- 28 days to pass key information to the tenant.
Beware: Penalties apply
A tenant can report a landlord/agent to the local council if they fail to protect, and/or provide key information within the specified time limits.
Councils have the power to issue fixed penalties.